Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friends...Please Read...

Does the ... make you think it's bad news? Just curious. Well, it isn't. In fact, it's pretty good news.



This summer, I will be going on a fairly extensive summer tour. My goal is to hit every nook and cranny I possibly can within reason. I'm going to be doing a little bit of everything ranging from feature club weeks, to one-nighters, to showcases, to independent shows, to open-mics, you get the idea...Hell, if you are reading this and my itinerary finds me close to you I'll do a show in your basement if you want, there's nothing like that on the agenda yet but I'd be open to it. Point is, everything and anything. Some places I'm going to strictly for the gig itself, other places I'm going to for networking, some places I'm going to because I have friends there and want to check the place out, why not mix a little business with pleasure right?



So, to all my friends out there, if you're looking for some summer company, drop me a line. Chances are I've already contacted you in regards to this manner, in which case rest assured I'm looking forward to seeing you.



This is something I've been wanting to do since I was 12-years-old playing in garage punk bands. I've been on the road a fair amount since I've been doing comedy, but this will be the first time that I'm doing something this extensive and, possibly most importantly, on my own terms. As of right now, all of the shows I have confirmed are listed under the "Shows" section of my website. More will be announced as they are confirmed. Hope to see you on the road! Again, if you're interested in putting on a show or think I should definitely be adding your town to my list, please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments: