Saturday, February 6, 2010

SHOW March 3, Club Cafe, PITTSBURGH...DELIVERY?

It's not often that I'll put something out about specific shows but this one is something special...

March 3, 10pm, I'll be opening for Hamell On Trial at Club Cafe in Pittsburgh, PA.

Hamell's one of my favorite performers to watch. A couple years ago I opened for him in Bloomington, IN where he previewed material which would later become his award-winning One Man Show, "The Terrorism of Everyday Life."

From his website:

"Hamell on Trial is a one-man punk band and by punk we mean (mostly) loud, fast music informed by politics, passion, energy and intelligence, played by a guy with a sharp tongue and a wicked sense of humor. His ninth release, a double-disc set titled Rant & Roll, launches Hamell into new territory, capturing not only an award-winning, hour-long performance, but the Kerouac-esque story of social commentary through years on the road." http://www.hamellontrial.com

I'm very excited to be a part of this show and am really hoping for as much friendly support as possible. I've got advanced tickets for sale, they're only $8 AND here's the best part...

If you live in the Pittsburgh area and want tickets, contact me, and, as long as you're not too far out there, I'll deliver them to you. Yep, much like what the Penguins do except instead of a worldly, Stanley Cup-winning athlete hand-delivering season tickets for one of the most popular sports in the world, you'll get me. My eyes will likely be blood-shot from sleep deprivation, my clothes most likely won't match, BUT...I may have a sports jersey on. And I'll be delivering tickets to a one-night-only rock n roll show that if you're reading this I guarantee, you'll enjoy.

If you're in Pittsburgh and have been wanting to see me but haven't gotten around to it, this is as good an opportunity as any.

Shameless self-promo over.

No comments: